1. He is adorable! (Refer to photo above.)
2. Buddy is a great snuggler. He likes to sleep beside you in bed and cuddle. Your feet will stay warm all winter long!
3. Buddy's fur is so soft that it is instant stress relief when you pet him.
4. He is so very smart. He knows his name when you call him and he can sit like a champ! (And he is only seven months old!)
5. He is a good kisser! He is so sweet and so are his kisses. (Not even slobbery!)
6. He is very adorable when he plays toys. (Refer to video below.)
7. He gets along very well with other dogs. He absolutely loves playing with his foster brother and sister.
8. Buddy is a gentle soul. He is so very sweet. He just wants to be loved!
9. He is instant therapy after a day of work. You come home to a happy face and a wagging tail! Who wouldn't feel better after a greeting from Buddy?
10. And last, but most certainly not least, you will be saving a life! Buddy has been pulled from a kill shelter. Adopting him will not only save his life, but it will free space in a foster home for additional dogs to be saved.
As always, thanks for considering a shelter or rescue dog for your next best friend. Please visit Sea Dog Rescue to fill out an adoption application. You certainly won't regret it!
Thanks for stopping by!