I have been nominated for my very first awards! Roy & Shefali from Following Roy nominated me last week. It made my day! Thank you, Roy & Shefali!
Super Sweet Blogging Award Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you, Roy & Shefali! Visit their blog here.
2. Include the award image on your blog.
3. Nominate and notify a baker’s dozen sweet blogs for this award. They are all listed at the end of the post :)
4. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions:
Cookies or Cake? Cookies if I had to pick, but I of course love both! My favorite cookies are chocolate chip cookies, and my favorite person to make them with is my three year old nephew, Reid.
Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate! I love all things chocolate: cookies, cake, and especially brownies!
What is your favorite sweet treat? I love trying new recipes. One of my new favorites (I have a ton of them!) is peanut butter brownies with milk chocolate chips from Bakerella.
When do you crave sweet things the most? It is a bit embarrassing to admit it, but all of the time! I will absolutely never pass up dessert.
If you had a sweet name, what would it be? It would have to be Brownie in honor of my chocolate lab, Cooper :)
Versatile Blogger Rules:
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post. Thank you, Roy & Shefali! Visit their blog here.
3. Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. I used the same 13 from the Sweet Blogger Award :)
4. Share Seven Things About Yourself: Since everyone already knows I am a crazy dog lady, I will do seven non dog related things.
1. I am Hoosier! I was raised in Southeastern Indiana, and I miss it so very much. It is a beautiful part of the state. I only recently moved away from Indiana in 2009 to be with my husband, who is in the Navy.
2. I graduated from Purdue University in 2008 with a degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management.
3. I am the youngest of three. I have a brother five years my senior and a sister three years my senior.
4. My husband proposed to me in Hawaii while he was stationed there. I was visiting him for a week for my birthday. It was a great vacation!
5. I am an avid Pinterest user. I absolutely love to try new recipes. I even made my own homemade cookbook from recipes I have found and enjoyed.
6. I love to sew. I just wish I had more time to do it! I make my own curtains and pillows. My next project is to cover some old couch cushions with some fabric for custom dog beds. (Sorry! I threw one dog related thing in there!)
7. My first car was a Pontiac Sunfire. I drove it for 11 years until I ran it into a ditch. It was snowing in North Carolina. I should have known better!
Here are my nominees:
A Husky Life
ACD 6 Pack
Adventures of a Dog Mom
And Foster Makes Five
Dog Blessed @ Silverwalk
Leash Free Living
Loy Turns 60
Peace, Love, & Fostering
Sugar the Golden Retriever
Temporary Home: Permanent Love
The Online Canine